Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is It Too Late?







Does anyone know when it is too late to send out a birth announcement? Mom is just now taking pictures to make one for me. I am not being super cooperative because I feel like she should have had this done during my first week of life! I mean, what better time to get a cute picture of me sleeping than just days after my birth. Instead, she has waited until I'm 4 weeks old. I'm just now getting used to staying awake longer and she wants me to sleep so that she can get the perfect picture. As you can see, I am not making it easy for her. You will all just have to wait for the actual announcement to know if I let Mom get a cute shot of me.


1 comment:

Joelio said...

Paige .. I'm not sure if you can recognise yourself yet, but let me say that you are just gorgeous, and of course the cutest ever. The picture of you in the bath with the large hand on your head is now on my desktop. How big your Dad and Mom must look to you. How excited you must be to go to Canada in June .. . already such a well travelled girl.

We were wondering if you could recollect any of your water birth to share with an excited midwifery student. And of course about the availability of midwives in Seattle. You must be an expert in this after four weeks :)

Joel