Today, Mommy and I spent a lot of time getting ready for our trip tomorrow. She said that Daddy won't carry the super cute diaper bag that she bought for me.
Instead, he wants to carry something called a "Diaper Dude" bag. Apparently, it is designed specifically for Daddy's. I guess that is okay with me- as long as it holds all of my most important
stuff.
I reminded Mommy to pack my yellow swaddle, pink fancy dress, froggy crinkle toy, and a lot of diapers. She was also sure to pack some bath stuff just in case I get really dirty at the beach, and a blanky to keep me warm around town. While I was napping, she packed the things she and Daddy will need. I didn't realize that my Daddy is turning 40 this weekend. Wow, this is an important one! Since I don't have time to get him something special, I will do my best to be the cutest baby ever- maybe I will try out that smile thing just for him.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A "diaper dude?" I can see the male reluctance - a diaper bag is like a giant purse. This one looks like you could take it on a bike ride or on the motorcycle. The real question is whether or not it comes with a place to store your helmet....
Post a Comment