Thursday, May 31, 2007
Rough Night
Wow, last night was a rough night! I was up almost the entire time between 1:00 a.m. and 4:45 a.m. It was a combination of things- I didn't like the way Mom and Dad swaddled me. I am not used to being in the swaddle without an extra blanket (the blanket helps the swaddle fit better). Without the blanket, I have a little too much freedom meaning that when I move around- even a little bit- I wake myself up. More than once, I found my limbs sticking out of places they should have been tucked into. I also had an upset tummy with a lot of gas. It must have been something Mom ate yesterday. It is super hard to sleep with baby indigestion. I wonder if they make Pepto-Bismol for babies? If not, I should definitely write to them and suggest it. It would help me and my mom and dad sleep a whole lot better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment