Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Trick for Daddy

I had been planning it since my last diaper change at 5:00 a.m. this morning... Daddy didn't suspect a thing. After waking me up at 7:00 a.m., he took me to the changing table. I had to be patient and wait for him to completely remove my old diaper (which wasn't really all that messy... that was part of the trick). Just as Daddy thought all he needed to do was give me a good wipe, I let out the biggest poo ever, right on the changing table. I was so good, that even got some on Daddy. Then, while Daddy was still overwhelmed by my poo, I tinkled a bladder full all over the changing table. Double whammy!! I am getting a lot better at the sprinkler tinkle, too- I move my whole body back and forth while I am tinkling so that it goes all over instead of staying in just one place. Daddy had to throw all of the changing table covers into the laundry and put me in a new outfit. Hehehehe... gotta love me!

No comments: