Sunday, June 3, 2007

Saturday


Yesterday was super fun! First, Mom and Dad set-up my new Pack-N-Play. It has a music player, a giant caterpillar, and two hanging animals to keep me entertained. Mom and Dad even added a few other things they thought I would like. The best part is that it has wheels so that I can be where ever Mom and Dad are. There is one bad thing- it STINKS! I understand that all new things have a "new thing" smell (and sometimes the "new thing" smell actually smells kind of good), but this is NOT, I repeat, NOT an enjoyable smell. Mom and Dad are working on making it smell better so hopefully I won't have to worry about it after a couple of days. Then, last night, Mom and Dad had some friends over for dinner. Their little girl- her name is Maya- helped Mom give me a bath. It was really fun to have someone else playing with me during bath time. She even picked out my bedtime outfit. I hope that she will help Mom more often! After all that excitement, I was really tired! It felt so good to go to bed.

No comments: