Monday, July 9, 2007
Another Blow Out
I just love making Mom and Dad squirm when I do something really disgusting. The best part is that I am really good at keeping it a secret- I don't cry or cringe or do anything that might get them suspecting something isn't right. For example, this morning Mom and Dad were taking a shower and I was sitting in my bouncy chair. When they got out of the shower, I was just sitting there like a little angel. Dad noticed a little yellow spot on my onesie to which Mom replied, "That's okay... I am going to put her in something different anyway. In fact, I will change her right now." She didn't have any idea that the little yellow spot was actually a clue to what awaited. Mom only had to lift up my arm to see my little (or should I say big) surprise- another diaper blow out! My entire back was covered, not to mention that I left a nice chunky pool on the bouncy chair! My favorite part of the situation was when Mom told Dad it was his turn to deal with a blow out since she had to take care of the last one by herself. Dad was a little clueless... he wanted to put me in a tubby with all of my clothes on! How was that going to help me get clean? Luckily, Mom decided that Dad shouldn't suffer too much and she finally helped him get me cleaned up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment