Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mommy's Bad Habit

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything because I thought that Mommy would realize how annoying her habit is and stop, but she hasn't so... Mommy likes to pick my boogers! Can you believe it? I know I am in for it when I here her say, "I see another one!" This is followed by her pinching, stretching, and squeezing my nose in an attempt to grab the booger out. Then, she says, "I got it! Wow, that was so satisfying." Satisfying to who? I don't know about Mommy, but I DO NOT appreciate having my nose disarranged just to get at something that doesn't even bother me! Not to mention that it seems as if Mommy is trying to teach me a bad habit. I don't see anyone else picking their nose- it's just not polite. Just wait until I can use my hands better... my fingers will be in Mommy's nose and then she will know how it feels!

No comments: