Look, I am eating real food! After trying the rice cereal for a few days, Mommy has let me have carrots, potatoes, and pear. The carrots she picked from her school garden- 100% organic. Am I the luckiest baby or what? I think that my favorite food has been the carrots so far. Not only do they taste good but they are a bright orange color. I can't wait to find out what Mommy is going to let me try next.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Check Me Out!
Look, I am eating real food! After trying the rice cereal for a few days, Mommy has let me have carrots, potatoes, and pear. The carrots she picked from her school garden- 100% organic. Am I the luckiest baby or what? I think that my favorite food has been the carrots so far. Not only do they taste good but they are a bright orange color. I can't wait to find out what Mommy is going to let me try next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment