Sunday, November 25, 2007
California
Our trip to CA went relatively well. I was a super good baby on all of our flights and I didn't have any trouble sleeping in Grammy's new rental house. While we were there, I spent a lot of time with my Grandpa Bob. He is a lot of fun... I especially like his bushy beard. While I was hanging out with my grandpa, Mom was searching for treasures in Grammy's burnt down house and Dad was talking motorcycles with Uncle SP. I also got to meet a lot of the neighbors from Smiley Park. They were really excited to see me. Some of them even knew Mom when she was my age. I even got to meet Grammy's new puppy, Zeus and Uncle SP's dog, Scout. Scout is REALLY big and Zeus is pretty small. I am not sure when I will see Grammy and Grandpa again... maybe for my 1st birthday (hint... hint).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment