Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Hearing Study
A couple of weeks ago, Mom got a call from the University of Washington for a special infant hearing study they are doing there. They wanted to know if I could participate. Mom thought that it sounded safe so she agreed to three visits for $15 a visit (I sure hope that I get to keep that money since I am the one doing all of the work). Anyway, I have already been to two of my visits. The testing is not bad at all. I get to sit on Mom's lap with a little device in ear. Every time I hear a sound, I get rewarded with a fun television show or moving stuffed animals. While am waiting for the sounds, I get to look at a lot of fun toys. Today is my last visit. I wonder if they will tell Mom how I did? All I know is that I have a great head turning reaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment