Sunday, December 23, 2007
My First Christmas
Some of you may have noticed that I was wearing super comfy, red footsie pjs in the pictures with our Christmas tree. Well, these are my very special "My First Christmas" pjs that my Grandpa Bob sent me. Grammy and Grandpa's boxes with gifts arrived awhile ago and Grammy told Mommy that I got to open one of my gifts a little early. When I saw the wrapped package, I didn't know what to with it. I mean, it looked great just the way it was. Mommy untaped one corner- I guessed she wanted me to take the paper off. Unfortunately for Mommy, it was more fun for me to play with the untaped corner than to try to unwrap the gift. After a few more moments, Mommy got impatient and unwrapped my first present for me. That was okay with me... I got all of the benefits of the gift without any of the work! Since then, I have noticed several other gifts under the tree with my name on them. I will do my best to open these myself, but I must admit that I kind of like this "everyone-else-do-things-for-me" gig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment