Thursday, January 24, 2008

9 Months Old!

Today was my 9 month birthday!! I went to the see the doctor yesterday and she says I am right on track. My height and head are progressing well. My weight is still in the 3rd percentile but nothing to worry about. I weighed in at a whooping 13 pounds! I am small but strong!! I had the most fun playing with myself in the mirror (at least I think it was me). I banged my head quite a few times trying to reach in and grab myself. The doctor also tested my iron levels- apparently they look good. Mom got the all clear to feed me meat... I will just tell you now, I am going to be a meat demon. What is better than meat? Anyway, I don't have to go back to see the doctor until I am a year old. Good for me!

No comments: