Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Sips and Splashes
I have just discovered two new things that I can do- splash during bath time and drink from a cup. It started a couple of nights ago when I was in my little bathtub. I just started moving my arms up and down and all around. The next thing I knew, I was splashing water everywhere! I have to admit that I am still a little disturbed when I hit myself in the face with water, but I am getting used to it with each bath. About the same time, Mommy started putting water or juice in a cup (not one of those annoying sippy cups that requires you to suck in and chomp down on it at the same time) but a real cup- the kind she and Daddy drink from. Well, anyway, I am getting really good at taking some of the liquid into my mouth and swallowing it. Don't get me wrong, I am NO expert (I still dribble quite a bit of liquid out the sides of my mouth) but it won't be long before I don't need my bottle anymore. High five to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment