Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Cognitive Ability Test
Mom signed me up for another study at the University of Washington. It was a cognitive abilities test. I sat in a high chair and watched two people using a cane to get a toy. Then, I went to another room where I saw an actor sometimes with the toy and sometimes with the cane. I guess they were watching to see where I looked- the cane or the toy. I am not sure what it all means, but apparently I was more interested in the toy than the cane. The best part of the whole experience was that I got to pick a toy to keep. I chose the froggy one that makes a ribbiting sound. Ribbit, ribbit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Paige- I am so glad to see the tent and backpack working out so well for you!!! You look great in the tent soooooo comfy!
By the way next time your mom is carrying you around on the backpack make sure to tell her to braid her hair down the back so you can have something not only chew on and hang onto as well. My son did that to me and he had a great time!
Give your parents and Trevor and big hug!
Tina Tanen
Post a Comment