Friday, February 15, 2008
Day After Valentine's Day
Well, my first Valentine's Day was a mix of emotions for me. The morning started off great with a really cute card from my grammy! It was in the shape of a bunny and was actually fuzzy just like a bunny. That was fun! And, Mommy and Daddy kept wishing me a "Happy Valentine's Day." It was so silly! But, the afternoon made me really sad because it was my last day with Nanny Jana. Can you believe that Mommy and Daddy ended Nanny Jana's job on Valentine's Day? What were they thinking? Anyway, I was really sad and even cried when Mommy reminded me that it was the last time that I was officially going to see Nanny Jana as my nanny. I did overhear Mommy say that maybe Caileb and I could have a playdate in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment