Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Toilet Water

Okay, so Mommy got this crazy idea that she might be able to potty train me early. Her grand plan was to have me sit on the training potty at each diaper change and wait for me to tinkle. Umm... I don't think that is how babies are potty trained, at least it is not the way I am going to be potty trained. Hehehe... I didn't tinkle once! Then, the other night, Mommy thought that sitting me on the big potty and running water in the sink might encourage me a little more. No luck again. In fact, I just wanted to stand on the toilet seat and dance around. Well, I am sorry to say that this led to me putting my foot in toilet water! Yucky! While Mommy was a little discouraged that I didn't tinkle, she sure thought it was funny that my foot was dripping with potty water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paige! This only the beginning. Wait until your mommy has you dumster diving to sort out the recycling! :)

Anonymous said...

PS...that should be "dumpster!"

Anonymous said...

I agree with Suebee!!! Your Mommy has dug her hand in the school cafateria garbage for recyclable goods! I just watch her and LOL!!!