Although we have been back from Montana for a few days, I didn't want to update my blog until I had the pictures Grammy took. Unfortunately, Grammy hasn't been able to get to a computer and I don't want to wait any longer. I will be sure to add her pictures when I get them. Our trip was a lot of fun. Like last year, I went to sleep Thursday night in my crib and woke up Friday morning on the road to
Bozeman. I love how that works (not quite as much fun on the way home when Mommy and Daddy drove through the day instead of the night). We met Grammy and Grandpa Bob at the 320 Ranch. In addition to hiking, we went into Yellowstone and saw a ton of bison, a couple elk, and Old Faithful. We also got to visit with the people who knew my dad when he worked at the Ranch- they always give me extra special attention! After two nights at the Ranch, we moved to a super cute cabin closer to
Bozeman. It was during this part of the trip that we walked around town, visited Grandpa
Kiemel at the
cemetery, and met up with Daddy's ex-
in laws in Livingston. A funny thing happened in Livingston- I caught a bee with my bare hands! It was fun to play with until Mommy and Daddy panicked and made me let it go. I didn't even get stung! Anyway, I had a lot of fun spending time with Grammy and Grandpa Bob in the beautiful state of Montana!
No comments:
Post a Comment