Thursday, June 12, 2008
One Week to Montana
We are one week away from our annual trip to Montana. This year is a little different since Grammy and Grandpa Bob are going to meet us there! We will leave late Thursday night and drive straight through to the 320 Ranch in Gallatin Gateway where we will stay the first two nights in a 2-bedroom river cabin. I think that we are going to go to Yellowstone- Grammy and Grandpa Bob have never been there and I don't remember it at all from last year. After our two nights at the Ranch, we will move into a cabin closer to Bozeman. I know Mommy wants to take me to see Grandpa Kiemel's grave site. I think that we will also walk around downtown and maybe head out to Livingston. And, we will of course check-in on Daddy's property in Manhattan. Finally, we will head back to WA on Tuesday. With so many fun things planned, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment