Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sugar High
Today, I had my very first sugar high. I would be posting pictures of it except Daddy only had the old fashioned camera and who knows when those pictures will get developed (if they ever get developed- not to mention that he probably won't be willing to spend the extra money to get them put onto a digital CD). Anyway, it all started with a cupcake, which led to a chocolate chip cookie, and them some assorted candy from an early trick-or-treating activity at the local church. The next thing you know, I am running around the house at top speed- arms waving, legs kicking! I never knew I could have so much energy. Unfortunately, this kind of energy is never good when nap time arrives. There was no way I could sleep with all of that sugar in me! Daddy had to walk with me for 30 minutes before I was ready to go to sleep. And to think, I still have two more Halloween parties to go to, plus real trick-or-treating on Friday night! Two cheers for sugar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment