Sunday, July 12, 2009
Montana 2009
Last Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy drove to Montana while I slept. When I woke up in the morning, we were in Bozeman and I was ready to play! During our three day visit, we went to the Children's Museum, took at GPS challenge, visited Grandpa Kiemel's grave, went the Farmers Market, played at three parks, went to an Art Walk and railroad museum, and played in the pools at our hotel. I have to be honest, I am not much for swimming in cold water- a hot tub is way more my style. I know, I know... toddlers should not go in hot tubs, but I managed without any trouble. It was so much fun staying in a hotel! I cannot wait to do it again soon! Then, on the way home, I got to watch movies on a portable DVD player, while also receiving little gifties every time I got a little wiggly! I really made the trip a lot better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment