Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Speech Therapy
I have been talking up a storm in the last couple of months, but I mostly like saying one word sentences. I guess I am supposed to be saying things in two or three word sentences instead. Apparently, I am also hard to understand (for the record, I know exactly what I am saying!). So, Mommy and Daddy took me to a speech therapy office to have my speech progress officially evaluated. The tests told us that what I can understand is above average, but what I am able to say back is below average. As a result, I have started going to speech therapy sessions once a week. Last week, I worked on the letter "p" and saying things in two word sentences. It is actually a pretty fun experience- I get to play with all sorts of different toys. I will see my therapist, Miss Amy, again this Friday. Before you know it, I will be saying complete sentences!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment