Friday, October 30, 2009
Ah... Isn't He Cute?!
I am having a lot of fun with my new baby brother! I especially like showing him off to my friends at daycare when Mommy picks me up. He is actually a pretty good baby- he usually wakes up twice in the night to eat. And boy can he eat, or so Mommy says... I have overheard her telling people that I was a great sleeper and a not so good eater (I guess I got a little frantic whenever it was time to eat) and that Nash is a great eater and not as good a sleeper (this is probably because of the eating thing). Some of the things I have noticed that Nash likes is sitting in the bouncy chair, sucking a pacifier (I like to call pacifiers "fire trucks"), being rocked in his car seat, and sitting on Mommy or Daddy's lap. He also doesn't seem to mind diaper changes (something else that is different from when I was a baby- I HATED having my diaper changed- screamed every time). I will keep you posted as to anything new or different that Nash does in the days and weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment