Ever since Mommy has been off with Nash, there is no getting on the computer. She is definitely a computer hog... always saying, "Just one more minute..." Well, it has taken its toll on my blog and that is why I am having to catch up on news since Halloween! I was the cutest pirate you will ever see! I loved saying "trick-or-treat" and actually got to "trick-or-treating" twice- once at Microsoft and then with my friend, Gloria. She was Snow White. Believe it or not, I still have candy in my bucket!
I spent November getting to know my baby brother better. He is awake a lot more now and getting better at kicking around. Sometimes, he even holds the small toys I give him. He is also getting really good at smiling. We took him to the doctor for his first official check-up and he was a healthy 10 lbs. 5 oz. He is 10 weeks old and has slept eight consecutive hours 4 nights in a row now. Mommy and Daddy must be loving the extra sleep- as for me, I have a fan in my room so that I do not wake up when he cries. Mommy seems to think that he is losing some of his hair in the front and that it might even be turning blond. I guess only time will tell what is really going on!
We just got back from Palm Springs where I got to see all of my family- Grammy, Grandpa Bob, Uncle S-P (I call him Uncle P), Gran, and Grandaddy. I even met my second cousin whose name is also Nash! Check out the picture of the two Nashs. The trip was pretty fun except of the fact that I was tired a lot. I tried to take my nap everyday but when it came to bedtime, I just didn't want to miss out on any of the fun. One night, I even stayed up to 11:00 p.m.!
I think that is all of the big news... coming up in the next couple of weeks are two holiday parties with my friends, checking out the lights at the botanical garden, and hopefully seeing my Godfather Justin in Olympia.
No comments:
Post a Comment