I really need to update more often so that I do not have to remember to write so much when I finally do. A bulleted list is probably going to work the best for this post.
- I performed in my first Winter Gala in January. Mommy, Daddy, and Nash were all there to hear me sing all sorts of songs, including Slippery Fish, Five Little Monkeys, and the Bumble Bee song. It was so much fun to do all of the fun hand and body motions!
- I have been to two birthday parties. One was for Fynn and was at his house. Boy, does he have a lot of fun things to play with- I especially liked the new fishing poles he got. The other one was for Savanna. She had her party at 321 Bounce. I loved going down the big slide! In face, that is really all I wanted to do.
- At 2 years and 8 months, I am 95% potty trained now! I love my big girl underwear, especially the ones with pictures on them (the plain ones are just so boring and unspecial). I very rarely have accidents during the day and only every once in awhile in the night. Pooping on the potty is still a little tricky but I am definitely getting better at doing that, too!
- Some of my favorite things to say lately are: "Uh-oh, my nose is running," "Mommy Tasha..." "Crazy Dude," "Hi Grammy," "Sit down," "Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up," "Pee-pee on the potty," and "Relax." I am actually saying so much now- it is amazing how helpful it can be to talk!
- Uncle S-P ("Uncle P" as I call him) came for a visit. We had SO much fun together!! In fact, he taught me how to fish and play pass with the soccer ball. I also had a ton of fun showing him all of my toys.
- Baby Nash is doing really well, too! He is getting so much bigger. At 4.5 months, he can stand up in the bouncy chair that hangs from the doorway. He is also smiling and laughing a lot more. He spends his days with Angela and seems to be doing really well being away from Mommy all day long. This is great news since Mommy really loves working! He is still drinking milk (but formula now instead of mother's milk) and can sleep through from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (he started this at just 10 weeks, two whole weeks before I did- BLAH!). He kind of hates his car seat so there is A LOT of crying in the car. I am hoping he grows out of this since crying in a small space is pretty miserable. Overall, he is a pretty good little brother.
- Speaking of Nash, I am the best BIG sister ever! I love taking care of him by rocking him when he is sad, wiping his mouth, and bringing him toys when he is sad. Sometimes, I play a little too rough with him and he cries. It is hard to remember that he is just a little baby!
Okay, I think I have hit the highlights from my life lately... I hope to update again sooner rather than later!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment