Monday, May 21, 2007
Going on an Airplane
I am so excited! Only 4 more days until my first real trip- San Diego, California for Dad's birthday. I even get to go on an airplane! It takes some people years before they fly and I am lucky enough to get to go after just 1 month! Even more exciting is that I get to see my Grammy and Grandpa again. It was fun getting to meet them after just a few days of life and now I get to see them again so soon! This time I am prepared for all of the flashing from Grammy's camera! Man, that was disturbing... I didn't open my eyes for 3 days after that! I will also get to meet my Uncle Sean-Paul for the first time. I think we are going to have a great time hanging out at the beach- I can't wait to see Dad surf! Time to think about what to pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment