Monday, June 18, 2007

Crazy Life


My life has been super crazy this last week. First, I met my Godfather but Mommy didn't take any pictures of us together so I am not sure how I am going to remember him. She did however snag a really cool pair of sunglasses from him. Don't I just look CRAZY in these? Then, I met Gran and Grandaddy. Mommy has not been so good with the pictures with them either. I think I might have to get Dad involved in this picture taking business. We also had a great Father's Day. I got Daddy a digital picture frame which is awesome. Now he can have a bunch of pictures of me and Mommy scrolling on his desk. What better way to reduce stress than to have my face smiling back at him? Next, I went to a music concert at Mommy' school. Boy, those 4th graders did a great job! Their music was so beautiful it put me into a very peaceful sleep. On top of all of this, my parents took me to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma. I got to see a lot of really neat glass sculptures as well as how they are made in the "Hot Shop." I had to try my hardest to avoid looking at the glowing red melting ovens. It was fascinating. Hopefully, I will have time to update again before going to Canada this weekend.

No comments: