Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Midwives

Yesterday was the last time Mommy and I got to visit the midwives- now I will be taken care of by Dr. Brunner. Like always, I got weighed. I am now 8 lbs. 3oz. This is the exact weight of Baby Lola (Mommy's friend Shea's baby) when she was born. I can't believe that some babies are born weighing just as much as I weigh after 7 weeks! I heard Mommy ask if I was on the right track for weight gain and Midwife Val said yes since both she and Daddy are smaller people. It seems like being smaller makes me cuter so I definitely like that I am a small baby. Despite all this, I am starting to grow out of some of my newborn clothes. I remember when everything was much too big for me and now I am getting too big for them. Lucky for me, I have a whole closest full of bigger sizes to wear with my new bigger body.

No comments: