Friday, June 8, 2007

Major Blow Out

So I didn't really know what was happening until after it happened. First, I just felt a little gassy (that is definitely not unusual for me). Next, I realized that I needed to go poop, which I did. What I didn't realize is that when I pushed it out, I did so with such incredible force that it shot right out of the top of my diaper and all over my back. I didn't really mind the feeling. It wasn't until Mommy started sniffing around (apparently it was a lot stinkier than I thought) that she discovered what I had done. Of course she totally panicked. She raced me upstairs being careful not to hold me against her body- what was she afraid of? I had poop on me and I didn't care. Once she got me onto the changing table, she couldn't figure out how to take the poopy clothes and diaper off while still holding my mostly poopy body without getting poop all over everything. She finally managed to do all of that but when she got to the bathroom, it was the changing table all over again. She needed to fill up the sink with just the right temperature of water therefore she had to keep me out of the water until she knew it was safe while trying to keep my poopy body from touching anything of importance, especially her. What kind of mom do I have? Finally, the sink was full but my washcloth was on the other side of the bathroom. After a crazy maneuver with the hand towel and rug, she managed to get to my washcloth and was able to successfully clean me up. I thought that I was on my way to a clean diaper and a new outfit until I noticed that my towel was also across the room and Mommy had run out of options. Luckily, she came up with the idea to drain the water out of the sink and then grab the towel. What a crazy 15 minutes. I can't wait for it to happen again. It is fun watching Mommy panic!

No comments: