Thursday, June 7, 2007
Hearing Exam and a Shot
Yesterday, Mommy took me to get my hearing checked. Luckily, I was sleeping during the exam so I don't really remember much of what they did. What I do remember is something going into each ear. Then, I heard a bunch of little sounds. Mommy says that my left ear is super strong and my right ear is good for hearing most sounds but may be a little weak with lower tones. I will go back in 6 months so that they can do the 2nd part of the test. The doctor says the 2nd part of the test is more accurate than the 1st part so then we will know for sure about my right ear. After my hearing test, Mommy noticed that there was a doctor's office next door. It just happened to be the same type of doctor's office I go to in Sammamish (apparently they have several locations). Mommy thought that this would be the perfect time to get me the shot I needed. What was she thinking? Hadn't I been through enough? Talk about pain- there was NO sleeping through that. At least I got a super cool Snoopy Band-Aid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment