Thursday, June 7, 2007

Nighttime Schedule

I keep wondering when my mom and dad are finally going to figure out my nighttime schedule. I have given then a ton of clues as to what works best for me, but they still seem to think they know better. Don't they see the pattern? If I only take a short nap between 7 and 10 p.m. then I can sleep until 2:40 a.m. or later. Isn't that what they want- more sleep and less waking up? They can continue doing to their way but they are not going to be getting as much sleep as they could be- I thought they liked sleeping, especially my mom. These are the pitfalls of living by what is written in a book instead of looking at me as a unique individual. I guess that is a lesson they will just have to learn on their own.

No comments: