I must be the luckiest baby on earth. It seems like everyday my mommy and daddy have a new surprise for me. Sometimes it is something for me to play with or wear or help me to sleep. Today, Mommy put me in a really fun and very relaxing swing. It has fish all over it (just like my birth theme), plays gentle, soothing music, and has a light show. I like it to help me sleep, but it is fun to kick around in, too. My next surprise came from my Grandpa Bob. He bought me a onesie that says "Instructions not included." I am not sure what this means, but I am guessing that my grandpa wouldn't have bought it if it didn't apply to me. Finally, Mommy told me today that my Godfather Justin (not to be confused with my daddy Justin) is coming later this week and my Godmother Anita is coming at the end of the month. I can't wait to meet them! I wonder what other surprises Mommy and Daddy have for me.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for people named Justin!
Post a Comment