Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two Month Check-Up

Yesterday, I visited Dr. Brunner for my two month check up. I now weigh 8 lbs. 11 oz. The doctor said that I am all stomach. I guess that means that I carry most of my weight in my tummy. In addition to my big tummy, the doctor noticed that my head seems to be growing quite big, too. I hope that means that I have a giant brain. I was also supposed to start my immunizations yesterday. Mommy said that she wanted to wait to talk to Daddy about whether she wanted me to get all four of the suggested shots. Four shots! Thank goodness Mommy wants to talk to Daddy... I can't even imagine the pain that comes with four shots. Hopefully, she and Daddy will decide against all of them. My next appointment will be when I am four months old.

No comments: