Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sleep and a New Friend

Last night was the third night in a row that I woke up to eat twice instead of once. I am not sure why I am so hungry lately. Maybe I am growing... anyway, I am a little disappointed that I am having trouble making it through to 3 or 4 a.m. How is it that I could sleep that long last week and now all of a sudden I can't? Being a baby is so confusing sometimes! On a more positive note, I met my first friend today. His name is Fynn and he is 5 months old. He is much bigger than I am... he can sit up and play with toys all by himself. I can't wait to be able to play with things! Hopefully, the next time I see Fynn we will be able to play together (today I was a little sleepy).

No comments: