Sunday, July 1, 2007
Dunked... Twice!
Mommy did a crazy and super fun thing with me in the bathtub... she and I were taking a nice warm bath together when she started counting to three. The next thing I knew, my head was under the water. I am not sure how long I was down there... it was long enough to take in a great big mouth full of water, but not so long that I was scared. When Mommy brought be back up, I coughed a little but quickly realized that being under water isn't all that bad. Mommy seemed super proud of me, too! She said that Daddy loves to swim and that he would be excited to see that I am already okay with being under water. I just hope that that next time Daddy puts me a pool, I will be able to handle the icy cold temperature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment