Wednesday, July 4, 2007

8 Hours

How quickly things change in my life... just a few days ago, I was getting up twice in the night and last night, I didn't get up at all! Last night was the first time I have ever slept for eight consecutive hours! To be honest, it doesn't feel much different than the nights that I only sleep four or five consecutive hours... I mean, I am already tired and need my first nap of the day. The only reason I was able to make it was because I didn't really take any of my daytime naps yesterday. I still can't figure out why I didn't get hungry before morning... especially since I didn't really eat very much at either of my evening meals. Maybe it was because it was so warm outside... I'll have to do some more experimenting and get back to you.

No comments: