Thursday, July 5, 2007
Big Changes
So, I just had my second night of 8 consecutive hours of sleep. I think that Mom and Dad are loving my new nighttime sleep pattern. I hope that I can keep it up! In addition to my sleep, Dad introduced me to drinking mother's milk from a bottle. He says that it is so Mom can have a little more freedom. I guess it is kind of hard for her to do things that take more than a couple of hours since she has to be back to feed me. I like that I get to spend extra time with Dad- we have a lot of fun when he is feeding me. Another change is I no longer need (or like) to be fully swaddled. I feel secure enough and am able to sleep well with only my legs wrapped up. The thing I like best about not being fully swaddled is now I can suck on my hands. I like this a lot! It is very comforting! I hope that I can keep up with all of these changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment