Monday, July 16, 2007

Arms and Hands

Did you know that those things attached to the side of your body are called arms? And, the things at the end of your arms are called hands? Well, I just discovered that I am in control of these arms and hands. I mean, I remember seeing them flailing around me since the day I was born but I did not realize that I am in control of what they do. The best part of having this control is being able to suck on my hands. This is super soothing, especially when I am in my crib all alone. I just put my hand in my mouth and I feel comforted instantly. It is not quite as good as being in Mommy or Daddy's arms, but it helps get me through! I wonder what I will discover next about my body...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just you wait, little one... there are these other fantastic things called legs and they've got FEET! they're kinda like arms and hands, but eighty times better - 'cause then you can GO PLACES!