Monday, July 16, 2007

Pools

It has been incredibly hot here in Seattle the last few days. To help me feel more comfortable, Mom and Dad have let me go in nice, cool pools of water. My first experience was in the wading pool at a place called Greenlake. Mom and her friend Sue (the one who was there when I was born) put me in feet first. It felt great on my legs and feet, although I wasn't so sure once Mom tried to sit me down in the water. I let Mom know of my uncertainty by crying a little bit when I was in the water and not crying at all when Mom brought me out of the water. Even though I didn't want to be completely in the water, it definitely cooled me off. My next experience was in the plastic kiddie pool Mom set-up in the backyard. She filled it with water and left it in the sun to heat up. Later in the day when it was really hot, she and Dad got into it with me. Mom even tried to get Trev-dog to come in but he wouldn't. I liked sitting with Dad in this pool a lot better than the one at Greenlake. I hope that I get to go in the water again soon!

No comments: