Yesterday, I got to attend my first official Microsoft Picnic with Mommy, Daddy and the Nichols family. I wasn't really sure what to expect but I was definitely excited to check it out. Wow, I have never seen so much free food in my life! Don't get me wrong, I love Mother's Milk... but seeing all of that delicious food made me want to start eating solids! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't super nice so I didn't get to try out any of the baby water rides- maybe next year... To help me look extra cute and comfortable, Mommy dressed me in my first outfit from Grammy. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt made me look and feel like a real little girl! Mommy even put a pair of sneakers on me! Everything was still a little big, but I didn't mind... it is fun to wear new things! I am already excited about next year's picnic.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment