About a month ago, I received a very exciting package- a onesie with a postage stamp on the front with my name and birth information. I was so excited to see something personalized in such a special way... I really was a "Special Delivery." Because there wasn't a note and the return address was somewhere in Virginia, I didn't know who the package had come from. Mom thought that it might be from my Aunty Angela since she had called a couple weeks earlier and told her that something personalized would be coming for me soon. We even wrote a thank you note to Uncle Graham and Aunty Angela. Then, just last week, a big box came from the Whitney family with a basket full of goodies for me, including a personalized blanket. So, I was left wondering again, "Who sent me the onesie if this is my gift from Dad's sister and her family?" It was up to Mom to do some investigating. After sending a couple of emails, the mystery was solved- Mom's Godfather (does that make him my Great-Godfather?) had the onesie made for me. I can't wait to be big enough to fit into it!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment