Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Letter to Mom and Dad...


Dear Mom and Dad,

I am laying here in bed trying to fall asleep. What a night it was! It was the first time that you and Dad decided to leave me with another babysitter and go gallivanting around on your own. I hope you had fun with your friends at dinner, because I sure did! Sue and Ryan did lots of fun things with me. Although, I do have to say, Ryan made me a little nervous at first. Boy is he a big person!!! I got over it though once I realized that he was really a sweet guy. After you left, I finished eating, and we went downstairs to play. I got to fly like an airplane which I love...I love wiggling my arms and legs at the same time! After that, I got to take a bath. That was the best part of the night! Ryan and Sue wrapped me up in my towel, and they took this cute picture, but they didn't realize how quickly I get cold, so when I started shivering, they rushed to get me all bundled up in my pajamas. Thank goodness! I was pretty tired after all of that so they put me to bed. Now I am just laying here and I wanted to let you know that I had a good time. Sue and Ryan said that they would love to babysit me again, so feel free to go out again sometime. Well, off to bed! See you in the morning... I can't wait!

Love, Paige

No comments: