Monday, February 4, 2008
Bad, Bad Night
Last night was one of the worst nights of my short life. Mom told Dad it is was okay for me to have some of the pork and white beans that they were having for dinner. All I can say is BIG MISTAKE! The meal made my stomach hurt SO badly that I couldn't sleep at all by myself. I needed to be near Mom and Dad. After the first bout of crying, Mom brought me into her bed to sleep between her and Dad. I fell back to sleep pretty quickly so Mom tried putting me back in my crib. That only lasted for about an hour and then it was back to bed with them. Pork and white beans is NOT the meal for me! Hopefully, tonight will be better- especially since Mom and Dad's bed is way too hot for me when I am in my fleece sleep sack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment