Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mommy's Scare

I gave Mommy the biggest scare of her life yesterday. Here's what happened:

Mommy woke me up early from my afternoon nap to take me to her teacher meeting. After the meeting, we went to Target for some shopping. By the time we got home it was 4:45 (way past the time for my late afternoon nap). Assuming that I was exhausted, Mommy put me in my crib without my sleep sack. Usually, I am too tired to play and fall right to sleep, but yesterday I had a different plan. After Mommy had been downstairs for awhile, I put my plan into action. Mommy heard a loud thumping coming from my room. She had a couple of guesses of what I was up to, including kicking the crib bars or the head board. It didn't take long before her curiosity got the best of her. When she walked in my room, her heart stopped as she saw me standing in my crib for the very first time!! I couldn't help but smile. Well, my standing was short lived as she instantly snatched me up and lowered my crib mattress to the very lowest setting! Now for a new way to scare Mommy...

No comments: