Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fast, Fast, Fast

Things are happening so fast in my little life it is hard for me to keep up! After weeks of Mommy trying her hardest to get me to drink from a sippy cup instead of a bottle, I have finally kicked the bottle habit. I now take all of my liquids (milk included) from a sippy cup- and a whole month before my 1st birthday (the American Pediatric Association says that all babies should be drinking from a cup by their 1st birthday). In addition to the sippy cup, I have also mastered my crawling. I am all over the house and especially like chasing Trev-dog! I am also getting a lot better at pulling myself up on things. I can stand at the coffee table, against the outside of my crib, and against the refrigerator. Finally, I am getting a lot better at feeding myself. It used to just be that I could give myself Lil' Crunchies, but now I am feeding myself Cheerios, too! Oh boy, what's next?!

No comments: