Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Festivities



Our Easter celebration really started with dying eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. To be honest, I was not so into the actual dying process. Instead, I spent my time organizing the un-dyed eggs in the carton. Then, after accidentally banging two eggs together, I decided to peel and eat one. By the time I was done with that, Mommy and Daddy had finished dying all of the eggs. Later in the day, Mommy put me in my Easter dress for church. At church, I got to participate in a huge egg hunt. I didn't really understand what to do so once I got a piece of candy I just stopped and started eating it. I guess Mommy and Daddy wanted me to pick up more eggs but I didn't want to- I just wanted to eat candy. Finally, on Sunday morning, I got to see my Easter basket and hunt for my dyed eggs. Now, that was fun!! My favorite part of my Easter basket was a page of stickers. I spent the whole day sticking stickers all over the house!

No comments: