So, I realize that it has been just about 2 months since my last update and believe it or not, a lot has changed in my life during those 2 months! First, Daddy went back to work at Microsoft. He was really worried about the economy and Mommy's job (they are cutting teacher jobs this year and while it seems like Mommy will be safe, Daddy couldn't risk it). Since Daddy went back to work full-time and Mommy was already working full-time, I have started going to Kindercare three times a week. It is actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. We sing songs, play games, and do arts & crafts. They even give is food there! I have tried a lot of new things and I have met a lot of really cool kids, too! The other two days I spend with a neighbor named Angela. She has a baby that is my same age named Savannah. We have a lot of fun together! Since starting this new schedule, I have been sick twice!! I hope that this means I won't be sick again for a long time!! Something else that is new is Mommy is pregnant with another baby. I love babies!! In fact, it is one of my favorite words to say. Sometimes, I point at Mommy's tummy and say "baby." She is not due until the beginning of October. That is a long time to wait!! Let's see what else... I am saying more words now, including "uh-oh", "hot dog", "more", and "duck." I also got hurt a few weeks ago when Daddy and I were walking together. My arm got pulled out of its socket. I guess it is called "Nurse Maid's Elbow." It was a quick fix at Dr. Brunner's office. Finally, I can't wait for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow, we are going to dye eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide and I am going to do the Easter Egg hunt at church. Then on Sunday, I will get to see what the Easter Bunny brought me in my Easter basket. After that, it is only a little longer to my 2nd birthday!! I can't wait!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment